Monday, December 3, 2007

My Other "Children"






Here are my other children not often seen on my blog. :) Millie the Wonder Dog (because even though she is short she can leap baby gates in a single bound) and Rocky the Cat who loves people and runs to the door like a dog when company comes. They both are sweet rescued pets. Millie we got when a friend who couldn't keep her after she wandered onto their property, brought her over for us "just to look at". :) She never left. Rocky's mom was found by another homeschool mom who already had 7 cats, so we took him in as a kitten just about 6 or 7 weeks ago. He's been a fun addition and a good buddy for Millie. So, now you know. My other "children".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww!!!

tasha

Denise Bryant said...

Millie is adorable, what a cute little thing. And kittens are just always so cute, and the coloring is beautiful. I love pets!

HsKubes said...

What cuties!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my post today. It was a blessing to me to know the Lord used it.
Thank you, also, for your kind words about our photos. ;o)

Enjoy your week ~
Christina